- The car battery powers up sending
- Power to the starter motor, which
- Turns the crankshaft, which
- Gets the pistons moving
- With the pistons moving the engine fires up and ticks over
- A fan draws air into the engine via an air filter
- The air filter removes dirt and grit from the air
- The cleaned air is drawn into a chamber where fuel (petrol or diesel) is added
- This fuel-air mix (a vaporized gas) is stored in the chamber
- The driver presses the accelerator pedal
- The throttle valve is opened
- The gas-air mix passes through an intake manifold and is distributed, through intake valves, into the cylinders. The camshaft controls the opening and closing of the valves.
- The distributor makes the spark plugs spark, which ignites the fuel-air mix. The resulting explosion forces a piston to move down which in turn causes the crankshaft to rotate.
16" x 20" (41cm x 51cm)
Fits standard IKEA Frame
Printed on Epson UltraSmooth Fine Art Paper, 100% Cotton, Acid-Free, Mould-made, Natural white base
FREE US SHIPPING
PLEASE NOTE: Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country, these are to be paid by the recipient.